- Why did no one fight back? #theatershooting bit.ly/NKjoZJ #tcot #2a #nra 5 years ago
- @Hiraghm Nah, I'm not terribly active on Twitter most months anyway. It's sporadic. Mostly just post & RT gun related stuff. 5 years ago
- @Hiraghm Hi, it's CaryConcealed from @michellemalkin 's website. Hope you aren't creeped out that I'm following you now. 5 years ago
- «@CamAndCompany Fort Lee, N.J. Cracking Down On ‘Dangerous Walking’ By Handing Out Summonses - cbsloc.al/IOeEEo (via @CBSNewYork)» 5 years ago
- «@AlinskyDefeater Socialism - It's not just for idiots who don't learn from history anymore. Oh wait, yes it is. #ocra #tcot #sgp #gop» 5 years ago
tags1st amendment 2nd amendment 10th amendment CCW CHL concealed carry concealed handgun concealed handgun license conservative coward cowardly crime criminal first amendment freedom free speech gun gun control handgun libertarian liberty magazine magazine capacity predator private transfer schumer second amendment tenth amendment tyranny tyrant worrywart
Monthly Archives: October 2010
My belief in individual liberty and the second amendment meant that I was supportive of law-abiding citizens right to obtain and use these licenses. However, I had no desire to obtain one for myself. At some point, I can’t really say when, I decided that I might like to get my CHL. Now I have it.